Keto Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 3/4 tsp. Baking powder
- 4 Tbsp. melted coconut oil (put aside 2 Tbsp. for griddle)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar substitute
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Heat pancake griddle on low heat.
- Add 1 Tbsp. of coconut oil to pan.
- Blend all ingredients into a bowl and stir lightly until well blended.
- Pour using a ladle onto the heated griddle. It will be slightly thick, but it will spread out as it cooks.
- When pancake has bubbles on the top and edges are browned, flip over gently.
Makes 6-8 small pancakes