Keto Salad with Tuna and Eggs
- 1 Can Tuna in water, drained
- 2 Hard-boiled eggs cut into quarters
- 2 Cups Mixed greens
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 1 Yellow Heirloom tomato sliced
- 1 Red Tomato sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Dill chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Juice of one lemon
1. Whisk dressing ingredients into a small bowl.
2. Arrange greens egg, dill and veggies onto 2 plates.
3. Top each plate of greens with 1/2 of the tuna.
4. Drizzle dressing over top of each plate. Salt and pepper to taste.
More Keto Recipes
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device