Keto Seared Scallops and Citrus Salad
- 8 Large Sea Scallops rinsed and patted dry with paper towel
- 2 oranges, segmented and seeded (squeeze the juice from one and set aside for dressing)
- 2 Cups mixed greens
- 1/2 tsp. powdered ginger
- 3 Tbsp. Walnut Oil
- 1 Tbsp. ghee
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- In skillet, add 1 Tbsp. Walnut Oil, and butter. Heat on medium high.
- In small bowl, whisk rest of oil, juice from orange, juice from lemon, salt and pepper. *(Set aside, this is the dressing.)
- In skillet, add scallops. Cook on medium high heat for 4 minutes on one side, flipping for approximately 2-4 minutes on the other side until browned, adding in orange segments.
- Separate greens onto two plates, top with scallops and orange mixture.
- Drizzle dressing over top of each plate.