Keto Skillet Herbed Chicken
- 4 Small chicken breast fillets or thighs
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Clove garlic sliced
- 1/4 Cup Chicken Stock
- 4 Tbsp. Fresh mixed rosemary, thyme, parsley, sage
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground pepper
- In a large skillet, heat oil and butter with garlic, salt and pepper until garlic is soft.
- Add chicken and brown on one side on medium heat for 4 minutes, flip over and brown on other side for 4 more minutes.
- Add broth to the pan and spread herbs over chicken and cover.
- Simmer on low for an additional 5-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
(Test by taking out and putting on a plate and pierce with a fork. When juice runs clear, chicken is done.)
More Keto Recipes
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device