Keto Slow Cooker Beef with Mushrooms and Wine
- 1 - 3 pound grass-fed beef chuck roast (pot roast)
- 4 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Cup dry red wine or Marsala wine
- 1/2 Cup beef stock or broth
- 1 Tbsp. Arrowroot powder
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 1 Cup halved button mushrooms
- 1 small yellow onion sliced
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. Dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp. italian parsley
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh ground peppercorns
- 1 8 oz. Can diced tomatoes in juice
- Set slow cooker on low for 8 hours.
- Add all ingredients into slow cooker except for beef broth and arrowroot powder and cover.
- Cook for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, whisk arrowroot powder with beef broth and blend into the crock pot, stirring gently as you separate meat into large chunks with 2 forks.
- Cook for 2 more hours.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
More Keto Recipes
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device