Keto Sticky Sweet Garlic Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs Free Range chicken wings
- 1½ tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- 1 tsp. Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, add in garlic and seasonings and cook for 3 minutes on low heat.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with sauce mixture.
- Spread wings out on a baking sheet or cookie sheet, watch for sauce dripping. It is advised to use a pan with an "edge" on it.
- Bake wings for 35-40 minutes, flipping once until browned.
- Serve immediately!
More Keto Recipes
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device