Keto Tropical Chicken and Fruit Salad
- 2 Grilled cooked chicken breasts sliced
- 4 Cups mixed greens or Arugula
- 1/2 Cup tangelos, mandarin oranges OR clementine sections
- 1/4 Cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 finely sliced small red onion
- Juice of one lemon
- Juice of one lime
- 2 Chopped sprigs of fresh dill weed
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except for lemon, lime and olive oil.
- 2. In a separate bowl, whisk lemon and lime juice with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Divide salad between 2 large bowls.
- 4. Drizzle 1/2 of dressing over top of each salad and serve immediately.