One Pot Keto Chicken Cacciatore
Cook time 50 minutes
Prep time 20 minutes
Carb content - 6 gms. per serving
- 1 whole chicken cut up
- 1 pound button mushrooms
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced thin
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- Rinse and pat dry chicken. Set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, combine olive oil, tomato paste, garlic, onion, and seasonings. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in chicken, olives and mushrooms, and water, and gently toss so that chicken is coated with tomato mixture.
- Cover and simmer on low to medium heat, for 40 minutes.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto: