One Pot Keto Savory Pork and Mushrooms
Cook time 35 minutes
Prep time 15 minutes
Carb content - 9 gms. per serving
- 2 pork chop loins, sliced very thin
- 1 pound mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1/2 small yellow onion, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2/3 cup vegetable or beef, broth or stock
- 2 tbsp. arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. Tarragon
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- In a large saucepan heat butter, onion, garlic, and seasonings. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in arrowroot powder until it makes a light paste.
- Add in the pork, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Slowly pour in the broth and almond milk and stir while cooking on low until it slightly begins to thicken.
- Cover and continue to cook on low for approximately 25 minutes
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto: