One Pot Keto Savory Pork and Mushrooms
The mushrooms provide fiber, vitamin B, potassium, and copper that aid in immune-boosting and healing, in addition to the muscle-building protein in the pork.
Cook time 35 minutes
Prep time 15 minutes
Carb content - 9 gms. per serving
- 2 pork chop loins, sliced very thin
- 1 pound mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1/2 small yellow onion, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2/3 cup vegetable or beef, broth or stock
- 2 tbsp. arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. Tarragon
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- In a large saucepan heat butter, onion, garlic, and seasonings. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in arrowroot powder until it makes a light paste.
- Add in the pork, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Slowly pour in the broth and almond milk and stir while cooking on low until it slightly begins to thicken.
- Cover and continue to cook on low for approximately 25 minutes
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 11 g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 4 g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 47 mg||16 %|
|Sodium 1018 mg||42 %|
|Potassium 57 mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate16 g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||6 %|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 12 g||25 %|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|