One Pot Keto Shrimp and Vegetable Stew
Cook time 45 minutes
Prep time 20 minutes
Carb content - 11 gms. per serving
- 6 cups unsalted, vegetable broth or stock
- 16-20 large raw shrimp, cleaned and deveined, tail off
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed, cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 4 tbsp. ghee
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- In a large dutch oven, melt ghee on low.
- Turn heat to medium, add onion, carrots, celery, and garlic with all seasonings, and stir while cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add in shrimp and cook for approximately 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Add in broth and remaining ingredients, cover and cook on low for 35 minutes.
- Serve in bowls.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto: