One Pot Keto Spring Onions and Eggs
Cook time 10 minutes
Prep time 5 minutes
Carb content - 3 gms. per serving
- 4 eggs
- 2 spring onions, diced
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp. butter or ghee
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Heat butter in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Scramble eggs in a small bowl with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Add tomatoes and half of the onions to skillet, and cook until softened. Approximately 5 minutes.
- Add eggs to the pan and continue to cook without stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Gently flip the egg mixture and lower heat. Sprinkle with onions and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto: