One Pot Keto Tri-Pepper Ginger Beef Stir Fry
Cook time 20 minutes
Prep time 10 minutes
Carb content - 4 gms. per serving
- 1 12 oz. ribeye steak, sliced thinly
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger root
- Heat oil on high in wok or skillet.
- Add in peppers, onion, and seasonings.
- Cook on high while flipping vegetables. Approximately 3 minutes.
- Add in steak and continue to cook on high for another 3-4 minutes. Or, until steak is desired doneness.
- Serve immediately.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto: