Spicy Mediterranean Shrimp with Zucchini Spaghetti
This tasty and spicy dish will keep you full of energy, vitamins, proteins, potassium and healthy fats. The "noodles" are a great source of fiber, and the shrimp is high in vitamin A and protein. This will be a great meal to serve family or guests.
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 4 large zucchinis, spiralized
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/4 Red pepper flakes to taste
- 1/4 cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 20 large raw shrimp, rinsed, deveined, and tail cut off
With the use of mandolin, spiralize your zucchini. Set aside.
In a bowl, combine paprika, cayenne, sea salt, red pepper akes. Combine seasonings with shrimp.
Heat the oil in a large frying skillet.
Add the seasoned shrimps and cook 8-10 minutes.
Combine zucchini spaghetti with shrimps and toss gently to combine well. Turn on the heat and cook for 5 minutes.
Taste and adjust seasonings.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 18 g 27 %
Saturated Fat 2 g 12 %
Monounsaturated Fat 7 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 7 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 454 mg 151 %
Sodium 2482 mg 103 %
Potassium 898 mg 26 %
Total Carbohydrate 10 g 3 %
Dietary Fiber 2 g 9 %
Sugars 4 g
Protein 50 g 100 %
Vitamin A 60 %
Vitamin C 14 %
Calcium 20 %
Iron 5 %
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.