Stir Fried Pepper Chicken with Cashews
Cook and prep time:
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or stock
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced thin
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 cup pea pods
- 1 yellow onion, sliced thin
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
Heat coconut oil in a wok or large fry pan on high.
Add garlic, onion, and celery and cook on high, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
Add chicken, and the rest of the ingredients, except for the cashews and broth, and cook on high, stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Add broth and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Add cashews, stir and serve immediately.