Sunny Side up Avocados and Eggs
Prep and cook time: 20 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 1 large avocado, cut into cubes
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- 1/4 tsp. mint
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- 1 tbsp. ghee
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop avocado in a large bowl, keeping very chunky.
2. Fold in lemon, herbs, and seasoning. Set aside.
3. In a large skillet, melt the ghee on medium-high heat, and fry the eggs until the centers are set.
4. While the eggs are cooking, spread the avocado mixture on 2 plates.
5. Top each plate with 2 eggs and serve immediately.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto: