Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Small head red cabbage
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 head broccoli cut into small florets
- 1⁄3 Cup coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 4 Cooked Chicken Breasts OR 16-25 Jumbo Poached Shrimp (page 191)
- 2 Large Carrots, Cut into long strips ARGE CARROTS, CUT INTO LONG STRIPS
- 4 Scallions diced
- 1⁄4 Cup up slivered almonds
- 1 Cup of sprouts of choice and/or Broccoli, Cabbage, radishes
Ginger Zest Dressing (page 167)
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt coconut oil.
Add cabbage, garlic, and broccoli. Sauté until cabbage is so and broccoli is bright green and tender. If mixture gets too dry, add a li le water and let evaporate to sof- ten veggies.
Add coconut aminos and avocado oil. Sauté until coconut aminos and oil are ab- sorbed.
Place veggie mixture in individual bowls and add sliced chicken or poached shrimp.
Top with diced scallions, slivered almonds, and sprouts of choice.
Drizzle with Ginger Zest Dressing.