Asian Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 2 Uncooked chicken breasts diced
- 6 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 Tbsp. Walnut Oil
- 2 green onions diced (2 stalks)
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1/2 tsp. Red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. Tamarind sauce
- 1 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- Heat Oil in large skillet on medium.
- Dice chicken breasts into small pieces.
- Add all ingredients except bibb lettuce to skillet. Cook until chicken is cooked through, stirring constantly on high for approximately 5 minutes.
- Divide mixture onto lettuce leaves and serve immediately.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device