This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Asian Steak and Broccoli Stir Fry
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 2 Strip steaks sliced thin into bite-size pieces
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 1/4 cup beef bone broth or organic beef broth
- 1/2 Cup red and yellow peppers sliced
- 1/2 Cup Broccoli Florets
- 1/2 cup cremini mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1 Tsp arrowroot
- salt and pepper
- In large wok or skillet, cook beef, and onion on high heat.
- Add in remaining ingredients, and saute on high for 2-3 minutes
- Add in beef broth, and arrowroot and stir while simmering as it thickens to a light sauce consistency. Serves 3-4
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.