Avocado Chicken and Tropical Fruit Boats
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Cup chicken or turkey breast cut into cubes
- 1/3 Cup pineapple cut into small cubes
- 1 Cup Arugula
- 1 Tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt
- Cut Avocados in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out inside of avocado, leaving enough in the avocado to fill edges, and cut what you have scooped out of avocado into cubes. Set aside in large bowl.
- In the large bowl, add chicken, pineapple, arugula, vinegar, oil and salt.
- Blend avocado and chicken mixture lightly and fill all 4 avocado halves with the mixture.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device