Grilled Chicken and Arugula Salad with Cashews
- 2 Grilled cooked chicken breasts sliced
- 3 Cups Arugula
- 1 Cup baby spinach
- 1/2 Cup raw cashews
- 1/2 Cup cherry tomatoes
- Juice of one lemon
- Juice of one lime
- 1/8 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Arrange arugula, spinach, chicken, cashews and cherry tomatoes on a 2 plates.
- In small bowl, whisk dressing mixture.
- Drizzle dressing over both salads and serve immediately.
- In a separate bowl, whisk lemon and lime juice with olive oil. Add salt and pepper Serves 2
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device