Keto Hard Boiled Eggs with Salmon and Capers
- 4 eggs
- 6 oz smoked salmon
- 4 Tbsp. Capers
- 1/2 Cup fresh pea shoots, or arugula
- 1 tsp. Dry mustard seeds
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- Gently drop eggs into a pan of simmering water. Cover and set timer for 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, blend capers, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- When eggs are done, set eggs in a bowl of ice water for 3 minutes.
- Peel eggs and cut into halves, setting eggs on pea shoots or arugula.
- Top each egg with half of the salmon slices.
- Sprinkle capers and mustard mixture on top of eggs and salmon.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device