This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Keto Hard Boiled Eggs with Salmon and Capers
- 4 eggs
- 6 oz smoked salmon
- 4 Tbsp. Capers
- 1/2 Cup fresh pea shoots, or arugula
- 1 tsp. Dry mustard seeds
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- Gently drop eggs into a pan of simmering water. Cover and set timer for 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, blend capers, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- When eggs are done, set eggs in a bowl of ice water for 3 minutes.
- Peel eggs and cut into halves, setting eggs on pea shoots or arugula.
- Top each egg with half of the salmon slices.
- Sprinkle capers and mustard mixture on top of eggs and salmon.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.