Pan Seared Scallops and Mango Salad
- 8 Large Sea Scallops
- 2 Tbsp. Walnut Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 Mango Chopped
- 2 Cups Bibb lettuce
- 3 Radishes sliced thin
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- Juice of one Lime
- Heat Walnut oil in a skillet on high.
- Add scallops into skillet and turn to medium-high heat.
- Cook scallops on one side for 2 minute, sprinkle with sea salt, cayenne pepper and onion powder.
- Flip over scallops and cook on medium for 3 more minutes or until done.
- Remove scallops from pan and set aside.
- Arrange bibb lettuce, mango and radishes on 2 plates. Top with Scallops and fresh dill.
- Whisk lime juice and avocado oil together in a bowl , add salt and pepper to taste, and drizzle over the Scallops.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device