This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Salad with Tuna and Eggs
- 1 Can Tuna in water, drained
- 2 Hard-boiled eggs cut into quarters
- 2 Cups Mixed greens
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 1 Yellow Heirloom tomato sliced
- 1 Red Tomato sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Dill chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Juice of one lemon
1. Whisk dressing ingredients into a small bowl.
2. Arrange greens egg, dill and veggies onto 2 plates.
3. Top each plate of greens with 1/2 of the tuna.
4. Drizzle dressing over top of each plate. Salt and pepper to taste.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.