This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Shrimp, Avocado Spinach and Arugula Salad
- 12 Medium raw Shrimp
- 1 Avocado Sliced
- 1/4 Cup red onion sliced thin
- 1 Cup baby spinach
- 2 Cups Arugula
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove finely diced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In Ziplock baggie, add shrimp, paprika, avocado oil, cayenne pepper and sea salt. Shake baggie to coat shrimp.
- In a small skillet, saute shrimp on high for approximately 6 minutes, stir-frying until pink. Set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients together.
- In a large bowl, blend greens, onion, lettuce, avocado,and dressing together.
- Lightly blend in cooked shrimp and serve immediately.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.