Spicy Chicken Pepper Pot
- 2 Chicken Breast Fillets cut or torn into bite size pieces
- 4 Cups Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 Red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 of a small serrano pepper, seeded and sliced thin (optional as this is VERY spicy)
- 1 small yellow onion sliced thin
- 1 Cup green pea pods
- 2 Cloves Garlic Diced
- 1 Zucchini sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- In a large stockpot, heat oil and spices with garlic and onions. Saute until onions are soft.
- Add in 1/2 Cup of chicken broth.
- Add in chicken breasts and cook uncovered for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add in zucchini and pea pods, red peppers and serrano if using.
- Pour in remaining broth, turn heat to low and cover, and simmer for 45 minutes.
*Serrano peppers are very spicy, these are optional!!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device