This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Spicy Shrimp Salad with Lime Dressing
- 10 Medium Deveined, tail off raw shrimp
- 2 Cups Mixed Greens
- 1 Yellow Pepper, sliced very thin
- 1 Cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 tsp Cayenne Powder
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 4 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Ground Pepper to taste
- 1 Jalapeño, chopped (optional)
1. In large skillet, add oil, garlic and seasonings and cook on medium heat for 1 minute.
2. Add shrimp and yellow pepper, turn up to medium high and cook while flipping shrimp occasionally until bright pink. Approximately 4 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, blend greens and cucumber with cooked shrimp and peppers. Add chopped jalapeño if adding.
4. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients together quickly. Pour immediately over shrimp salad.
5. Divide into 2 bowls.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.