Spicy Shrimp Salad with Lime Dressing
- 10 Medium deveined, tail off raw shrimp
- 2 Cups Mixed Greens
- 1 Yellow pepper sliced very thin
- 1 Cucumber sliced thin
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 tsp. cayenne powder
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 4 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- Juice of one lime
- 1 Tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 Chopped jalapeno (optional)
1. In large skillet, add oil, garlic and seasonings and cook on medium heat for 1 minute.
2. Add shrimp and yellow pepper, turn up to medium high and cook while flipping shrimp occasionally until bright pink. Approximately 4 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, blend greens and cucumber with cooked shrimp and peppers. Add chopped jalapeno if adding.
4. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients together quickly. Pour immediately over shrimp salad.
5. Divide into 2 bowls.