Tuna Salad with Mixed Greens and Dill
- 1 can Tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 Cups mixed greens
- 2 tsp. capers
- 1 hard-boiled egg diced
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1/4 small red onion diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Plain Kefir - can substitute Keto Mayonaisse
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Blend all ingredients into a medium-sized bowl except mixed greens.
- Place mixed greens on a plate.
- Top with tuna mixture.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device