Turkey Spaghetti Squash Bowl
- 4 Eggs (2 per person) Hard boiled and sliced
- 4 Cups spinach sliced
- 2 Carrots peeled and grated
- 1 Medium beet, peeled and grated
- 1 Small cooked spaghetti squash
- 1⁄2 Cup sprouts of choice
- 1⁄2–3⁄4 Lbs Cooked turkey
DRESSING OF CHOICE
In a small saucepan, add eggs and cover with cold water.
Bring to a boil and cook 7 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl cold ice water 1 minute to stop eggs from cooking and make them easier to peel.
Peel eggs and slice using egg slicer or knife.
In individual serving bowls, add spinach; grated carrots and beets; squash; and sprouts.
Add turkey to each bowl and place sliced eggs on top.
Drizzle each bowl with 2 tablespoons dressing of choice.