BOOSKA (Beef, onions, olives, sweet potato, kale and avocados)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1⁄2–3⁄4 Lb. ground beef
- 3⁄4 Cup onion thinly sliced
- 1 Tsp. cumin
- 1⁄2 Tsp. coriander
- 1 Tsp Turmeric
- 2 Tsp dried oregano
- 2 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Small bunch kale, chopped
- 1⁄2 Cup green olives sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sweet potatoes cooked and mashed
- 1 Avocado cut into chunks
In a large skillet, brown ground beef in coconut oil.
Add onions and sauté until tender.
Next, add all spices and mix well.
Add kale and green olives. Cover and continue cooking 5 minutes or until kale is wilted and tender.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve over mashed sweet potatoes.
Top with avocado chunks.