- 11⁄2 Heads cauliflower, trimmed and coarsely chopped into chunks
- 3 Large eggs
- 1⁄4 Cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of one line (zest too)
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Pulse cauliflower in food processor in batches until you get a couscous-like consistency. You should end up with about 4 packed cups of finely riced cauliflower.
3. Place cauliflower in pot with steamer basket and water. Steam 7–10 minutes, us- ing a fork to mix every 2–3 minutes until so . Cool a bit.
4. Transfer cauliflower to fine cheese- cloth or thin dishtowel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible, being careful not to burn yourself. We suggest dishwashing gloves as protection.
5. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs. Add cauli- flower, cilantro, lime, salt, and pepper. Mix until well-combined.
6. Use your hands to form 8 small tortillas (quantity may vary depending on cauliflower size) and place them on parchment paper.
7. Bake 10 minutes, carefully flip each tortilla, and bake 5–7 more minutes or until completely set.
8. Remove from oven and place tortillas on wire rack to cool slightly.