Prep Time: 5 MINUTES
Yield: 3⁄4 CUP
- 1⁄2 Cup paleo mayo (store bought or homemade on page 178)
- 4 Anchovies, packed in olive oil
- 2–3 Large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tsp. dijon mustard
- 2 Tsp. capers
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 cup filtered water
1. In a blender, blend mayo, anchovies, garlic, mustard, capers, lemon juice, coconut aminos, salt, and pepper.
2. If dressing gets too thick (likely), add water to thin it out.
3. Taste and adjust seasoning.
4. Store in a mason jar and refrigerate up to 1 week.