Coconut Chia Berry Pudding
- 2 Cups full fat coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup seasonal berries of your choice (1/2 cup mashed, 1/2 cup whole for topping)anill
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1⁄4 Cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄2 Cup brazil nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 Cup coconut flakes, toasted
- 1/2 cup goji berries
In a medium bowl, combine all Pudding ingredients except 1⁄2 cup whole berries for topping.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours (it will taste better if you let it sit overnight).
1. Mix all granola ingredients together and store in airtight container.
Top each serving of Pudding with several tablespoons Granola.
May consume with a protein of your choice.