- 3 Cups Cabbage shredded (half red/half green)
- 1⁄2 Cup carrots shredded
- 1 Green Apple cut into matchsticks
- 2 Scallions trimmed and sliced thin (reserve green part for garnish)
- 1⁄2 Cup Creamy Dressing (page 166)
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1 Tbsp. Ghee
- 2 Leftover Snapper Fillets or any 5-8 oz. white fish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Avocado cubed or guacamole (page 180)
- 1⁄4 Cup cilantro roughly chopped
1. Shred Cabbage and Carrots. Place in a large bowl.
2. Add apple matchsticks and scallions (white pa only). Toss mixture with 4 tablespoons Creamy Dressing and squeeze fresh lemon juice. Combine thoroughly.
3. Reheat Leftover fish or cook fish fresh using instructions from Snapper with Herb-Bu er Sauce (p. 81).
4. Add slaw to individual serving bowls. Lay fish over slaw.
5. Top with cubed avocado or Guacamole and remaining Creamy Dressing.
6. Sprinkle with reserved scallions (green pa ) and cilantro.