Kale Salad With Pumpkin Seeds & Pomegranate
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 0 MINUTES
- 2 Large bunches green or purple kale
- ½ Cup pumpkin seeds (option for raw or season, bulk section)
- 1 Pomegranate
- 3–6 TBSP. Avocado oil
- 1 Large lemon, zested
- 1 TBSP. honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- RINSE AND DRY kale. De-stem leaves, chop into small pieces and place in a large bowl.
- DRIZZLE 3 TABLESPOONS avocado oil and massage it into the leaves; slowly add more if needed.
- DE-SEED POMEGRANATE AND add seeds to the kale.
- GRATE LEMON AND add to a small bowl; squeeze in the juice of 1 lemon and 1 tablespoon honey; mix together and drizzle over salad.
- MIX EVERYTHING UP and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!