Moroccan Spiced Carrots
- 2 Tbsp butter or ghee
- 1–2 Lbs carrots cut into disks
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1 Tsp coriander
- 1⁄2 Tsp turmeric
- 1⁄2 Tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄2 Cup bone broth (page 188 or 189)
- 2 Tbsp parsley roughly chopped
2 Tsp mint roughly chopped
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt bu er or ghee.
2. Add carrots and season with salt, pepper, and remaining spices.
3. Add 1/4cup broth. Cover and cook 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Once carrots are cooked through, turn o heat and add herbs, stirring to distribute evenly.