Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 10 MINUTES
- Two each 4-6 oz. yellowfin or bigeye tuna steaks or chicken or turkey breast
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 10 Green beans with ends trimmed
- 4–6 Cups mixed salad greens
- 6 Radishes, cut into quarters
- 1 Cucumber, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 Cup olives sliced or whole
- 2 Eggs, soft boiled, (boil for 7 minutes peeled),
- 1⁄2 Cup pesto (page 176)
Heat medium skillet large enough for your tuna steaks.
Season the tuna steaks with salt and pepper.
Add the avocado oil to pan. Gently place seasoned tuna in the skillet and cook to desired doneness (about 11⁄2 minutes per side for rare).
Place on the cutting board and slice thinly.
Cook green beans in pot of boiling water 5 minutes or until tender. If you overcook the beans, they will turn brown. Drain and cut into 1" batons.
Place mixed greens on plate and build in the following order: greens beans, radishes, cucumber chunks, olives, and tuna slices.
Slice egg in half and place on top of each salad.
Top with tuna slices and drizzle Pesto over salad.