Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Yield: 2 Cups
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1 Garlic clove, minced or finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1⁄2 Tsp. pepper
- 3–4 Tbsp. ice cold filtered water
- 1 and 1⁄2 Cups Avocado
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1. In blender, add 2 egg yolks, garlic, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon water.
2. Slowly stream in avocado oil while blending.
3. When it starts to thicken, alternate between adding remaining water and lemon juice.
4. Continue streaming in oil until it is gone.
5. STORE IN mason jar in fridge up to 2 weeks.