Raw Ginger Beet and Carrot Salad
Prep Time: 15–20 MINUTES
Leftovers: SAVE 2 SERVINGS FOR NEXT-DAY MEAL
- 2 Tsp. ginger, peeled, sliced into a fine chiffonade or medium-grated
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Large shallot, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Red or golden beets, peeled and grated with box grater or food processor
- 3–4 Medium carrots, peeled and grated with box grater or food processor
- 11⁄2 Tbsp. dill, minced
- 11⁄2 Tbsp. parsley, minced
- 2–4 Tbsp. pine nuts
In a medium bowl, combine ginger, ACV, dijon mustard, olive oil, shallot, pinch salt, and pepper.
Whisk to make a vinaigrette.
Add raw beets and carrots to bowl and toss with dressing.
4. Garnish with herbs and pine nuts.