Roasted Lemon Garlic Broccoli
Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 20 MINUTES
- 1 Head broccoli, cut into bite-size florets
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 Lemon
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with avocado oil and garlic.
3. Spread broccoli on parchment-lined baking sheet and season to taste.
4. Bake 20 minutes or until florets are fork-tender.
5. Remove from heat and transfer to bowl or platter.
6. Squeeze 1⁄2 lemon over broccoli and toss before serving.