Kitchen Sink Veggie Stir Fry
Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: Approximately 15 MINUTES,
Leftover or frozen veggies chopped
- 1 Onion sliced
- 1–2 Tbsp. butter, ghee or coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional additions
- Spice blend of choice (page 185)
- coconut aminos + ginger powder
- or fresh ginger + garlic powder
- Or fresh garlic, extra virgin olive oil + 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1. Throw in whatcha got! Use le over veggies, veggies you need to use up, or even frozen ones!
2. Melt fat in large skillet.
3. Add onions and cook until translucent.
4. Add denser veggies first (e.g., sweet potatoes, carrots) and lighter, quicker-cooking veggies later (e.g., zucchini, greens).
5. Season with salt and pepper and spice blend of choice as well as any herbs/spices you desire.
6. Coconut aminos, fresh ginger, and fresh minced garlic are also good additions.
7. Top with a drizzle of olive oil and pumpkin seeds if desired.
NOTE: Throw in pumpkin seeds whole at the end of cooking or grind up in coffee or seed grinder and add to stir-fry at end of cooking for a cheesy, creamy taste.