Asparagus Zoodle Stir-Fry
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 Shallot, diced small
- 1 Bunch of asparagus, ends broken off cut into 1" chunks
- 1⁄2 Cup Roma tomatoes, halved UP ROMA TOMATOES, HALVED
- 1 Cup zucchini zoodles, (prepared in spiralizer page 192, or 1 zucchini chopped D
- 1 Cup yellow squash prepared in spiralize or chopped
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- avocado oil, or simple lemon dressing (page 168)
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, add avocado oil.
2. Add shallots and cook a few minutes.
3. Next, add asparagus and cook 5 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes and allow liquid to reduce 5 minutes on low heat.
5. Add zucchini and yellow squash. Cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until veggies are fork-tender (stop before zoodles get limp; chopped veggies will take longer than zoodles).
6. Turn off the heat and add parsley. Stir to combine. Season to taste.
7. Top with drizzle of avocado oil, olive oil, or Simple Lemon Dressing.