Chicken Wraps with Nut Butter dipping Sauce
Nut Butter Dipping Sauce
1⁄4 Cup smooth sunflower or almond butter
1⁄4 Cup full fat coconut milk
1-2 Tbsp. Coconut Aminos
4–6 Romaine lettuce leaves
2 Cooked simple chicken breasts (page 194) cut into strips
1 Avocado sliced
1 Yellow squash, julienned or shredded
2 Carrots, julienned or shredded
1⁄4 Cup fresh mint, chopped
1⁄4 Cup fresh basil, chopped
NUT BUTTER DIPPING SAUCE
1. In a medium saucepan over low heat, whisk nut bu er, coconut milk, and coconut aminos until smooth.
1. Place chicken strips in romaine lettuce wrap.
2. Add avocado slices along with julienned squash and carrot.
3. Sprinkle with mint and basil.
4. Top with Nut butter Dipping Sauce or fold and wrap and dip into the sauce, or both!
*NOTE: Any le over julienned carrots and squash can be used as side salad.