Fluffy Acorn Squash Pancakes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup cooked acorn squash
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- 20 drops liquid stevia
- 1-2 tbs. coconut oil or butter
1. Blend eggs, coconut milk, and vanilla in a high-powered blender until frothy. Add squash and dry ingredients, then blend again until smooth. Add stevia last to get desired sweetness.
2. Add coconut oil or butter to the skillet and cook pancakes on medium heat.
3. Top with berries, sunflower seed butter, and/or Chocolate Topping. Enjoy!