Fried Eggs and Veggies
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 ½ tbs + tbs. coconut oil or butter
- 1 yellow or summer squash, chopped
- 3 carrots, julienned,
- 1 cup snap peas, whole or halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 3-4 tbs. pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbs. basil, chopped,
- 2-4 eggs per person
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 avocados, sliced
1. melt one and a half tablespoons coconut oil or butter in skillet.
2. Add squash, carrots, and snap peas and cook 3–4 minutes.
3. Next, add tomatoes, and cook a couple of minutes.
4. Add garlic and sauté a minute.
5. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Remove from heat. Add pumpkin seeds and basil, stirring to combine.
6. Melt half teaspoon coconut oil or butter in a small skillet and fry eggs sunny side up. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve veggies with fried eggs and sliced avocado on the side.