Herb and Almond Crusted Halibut
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 2 wild caught halibut steaks
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs. red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbs. coconut oil or butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 450° F. Rinse and pat fish dry. Mix almond meal, garlic, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper in shallow dish.
2. Lay halibut steaks on baking sheet so sides can be exposed. Spoon almond mixture over each halibut steak.
3. Drizzle coconut oil or butter over both steaks. Bake 12 minutes.