Lemon Thyme Pancakes
- 1⁄3 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1⁄2 Tsp. Baking soda
- 6 Eggs
- 11⁄2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1⁄2 Cup Applesauce (store bought no sugar added)
- 1 Lemon, zested & Juiced
- 1–2 Fresh thyme sprigs, chopped
- Butter for cooking
- 1 Cup blueberries
- 1–2 Eggs per person
1. In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour and baking soda.
2. In a smaller bowl, whisk eggs, coconut oil, applesauce, and lemon juice.
3. Blend wet ingredients into dry.
4. Fold in lemon zest and thyme.
5. In a medium-hot skillet, add bu er.
6. Pour batter into a skillet in shape of a small pancake.
7. Once you see small bubbles forming, flip pancake over and cook through.
8. Top pancake with butter and blueberries.
9. Consume with optional poached or fried eggs if desired.