Prosciutto Wrapped Scallops
Cook and prep time: 20-25 minutes
- Prosciutto (look for a brand that only has pork and salt as in Citterio)
- 1-2 lbs. scallops
- sprinkle Italian seasoning
- drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- drizzle balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350° F and prepare baking sheet. Cut prosciutto in half lengthwise to create enough strips for each scallop.
2. Sprinkle scallops lightly with Italian seasoning. Wrap prosciutto slice around each scallop.
3. Place seasoned and wrapped scallops on a baking sheet, leaving space between each so they cook evenly.
4. Bake 15 minutes, turning scallops over after 10 minutes; bake 5 more minutes. Remove from oven.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and serve.