Quick and Easy Veggie Stir Fry
Time cook: 15-20 Minutes
- 2 tbs. coconut oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 yellow squashes, or 1 butternut squash, chopped
- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 1 bunch swiss chard or greens of choice, destemmed & chopped
- 2-4 tbs. coconut aminos
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat coconut oil in large skillet on medium high. Add onion and cook 3–4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. If using butternut, add it to skillet first and cook 5 minutes before adding zucchini and yellow squash.
3. Once squash begin to soften, add chard, stir, and cover.
4. After chard cooks down, stir in coconut aminos. Add more or less … it’s up to you. Dish is done when veggies are soft and tender.
5. Add salt and pepper.