Steak and Eggs with Sautéed Kale and Tomatoes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
- 6 oz. steak (thinly sliced top round)
- salt and pepper to taste
- bacon fat or butter, coconut oil or other fat of choice
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 cup kale, shredded
- 1 cup Sungold tomatoes, halved
- 2 eggs
1. Season and cook steak to desired doneness. Remove from heat and let rest.
2. Saute' veggies in fa of choice in the fat of choice until kale is cooked and tomatoes start to soften.
3. Top with 2 fried eggs (cooked in butter or coconut oil).