Avocado Deviled Eggs with Salmon
- 6 Cooked Hard boiled eggs
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 6 oz Smoked Salmon cut into 6 pieces.
- 2 tsp. dry dill weed plus 2 Tbsp fresh dill sprigs
- 1 tsp. cayenne powder (optional)
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt
1. Cut boiled eggs in half. Scoop out cooked egg yolks into a bowl. Set aside whites.
2. Mash avocado, dill weed and sea salt (and cayenne if adding) in the bowl with the egg yolks.
3. Place the mixture of yolks, spices and avocado into each halved egg. Top with a slice of salmon and a sprig of dill weed.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto: